PRESS ACCREDITATION REQUEST FOR FINAL 2017
The press applications are exclusively for Information providers. They must be submitted exclusively online to the press office at the following application form:
- The press application must be compiled in every form
- Will be accredite only the journalists with professional press card in validity. It is necessary attach a photocopy of professional press card in PDF format and specifying the newspaper or radio or television or press agency where the journalist work.
- A letter of letter of engagement is required, attached in PDF format, signed by the Director, the Editor-in-Chief or, in any case, by a assignment editor or Press and / or Photographic Agency with the name of the person entrusted to follow the event .
- For photographers it is necessary to submit a valid document certifying the professional qualification in PDF format.
- Journalists, photojournalists, cameramen, including free lance, and radio journalists who work autonomously without a card issued by the professional register, will have to enclose a copy of their press application issued by a newspaper or an online newspaper registered at the Court of territorial competence in PDF format.
- For television it is need attach only one referent but it is need to indicate the number of the troupe in a PDF format document.
- The first match is scheduled on Saturday, June 10th between the Greens of San Giovanni and the Reds of Santa Maria Novella. In the second match on Sunday, June 11th, the Whites of Santo Spirito will be on the field against the Azzurri of Santa Croce.
- Press credentials will not be considered valid unless you have received an email of confirmation from the Press Office of the Municipality of Florence by June 6th.
- For the Final on Saturday, June 24th, the terms for press credentials will be reopened on Monday, June 12th. You will have to send the application again, through the same procedure used for the semi-finals and the applications that will be received by and not later than Sunday, June 18th will be accepted.
The inserted data in this schedule will be used only for the information request and will be at maximum respite in full compliance with current legislation of privacy and, than they will not disclosed to other without the express consent of parties concerned.
Form for Press Accreditation
The procedure to be credited to the final of the Florentine soccer tournament in 2017 was completed. The press office will directly inform interested parties of the acceptance or not of the request for accreditation. Tickets arrive directly at Palazzo Vecchio's press office on Thursday, June 22 from 10am to 1pm and from 4pm to 5pm and on Friday 23rd June from 10am to 1pm and from 4pm to 6pm.